Saturday 19 January 2019

Sarcastic Valentine's Day card with Silly Monster by Tim Holtz

Here is another unusual Valentine's Day card, you really liked my earlier card with two moose. But his one is weirder because I put a monster to the focal point and I chose a sarcastic text.



The first layer was inked with Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Candied Apple and Barn Door, then I stamped the smallest patterns from the Distress Damask stamp set with Jet Black Archival ink.

The frame was heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder and since I found it too shiny I sanded slightly.

The silly monster was cut out from a 300gsm watercolour paper, then I inked with Cracked Pistachio and Broken China. Then I put a layer of Ranger Crackle Accents. When it was completely dry, I smeared Walnut stain ink into the crackles and to the edges.


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Distress Damask by Tim Holtz (CMS190)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Silly Monsters by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz Die, Ornate Frame #2 by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress inks (Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Walnut Stain)

Idea-Ology, Small Talk Stickers, Snarky by Tim Holtz

Ranger embossing powder (Princess Gold)

Ranger Archival ink (Jet Black)

etc.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!