Sunday 10 March 2019

Card with superhero girl

My superhero girl is strong, brave, ready to help and comes from Venus. 



The girl is from the You're Super, Birdie Brown stamp set by MFT (My Favorite Things) and coloured with Copic Sketch Markers.

The planet was cut out from 300gsm watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks (Old Paper, Scattered Straw) then spritzed with Distress reinkers (Spiced Marmalade and Carved Pumpkin) a little water.

The background is coloured with acrylic paints and spattered with silver paint.

Behind my scene, I put a silver cardstock.

The text was in the Essential Sentiments stamp set by MFT and stamped with Distress ink and then heat embossed with Ranger embossing powder (silver). For the text, I also used the Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Frames set.



With my card, I would like to join the:

MFT Sketch Challenge: Sketch 427

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Create a scene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!