Wednesday 29 May 2019

I love seahorses - card with seahorse

Hello everyone, let me show you my latest make a card with a seahorse. This card was started with the metallic background which was a leftover from another project. 


So the metallic background was made in this way. I cut out a rectangle from cardstock and I adhered aluminium foil (from my kitchen) to this cardstock. I embossed it with the Swirls embossing folder. Then I blotted with light blue acrylic paint and wiped off the excess.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Ornate Frame 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Mini Sand and Sea by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Texture Fades, Burlap&Swirls by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Garden Greens by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Label by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Framelits die, Bird Crazy Things by Tim Holtz - the tiniest heart

Ranger Distress inks and Oxide inks

DecoArt Media, Crackle Glaze

Idea-Ology, Long Fasteners

Prima Marketing Art Pebbles (Mélange)

kraft paper

double-sided foam adhesive

etc.



With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame it!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!