Tuesday 18 June 2019

Birthday card with a blond girl

3 days ago Kathy Racoosin's challenge, the "30-day coloring challenge" has been started. So on the first day, I started to colour the elements of this card. I love to create scenes, and this scene was familiar to me, as I've already made a similar card with the other girl from the Friends At First Sip stamp set.



What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, Friends at first sip stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Happy Hippos stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Our Story stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, New Best Friend stamp set

MFT, Interactive Labels stamp set

MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set

MFT Small Brick Wall stencil

MFT Die-Namics, Boutique die

MFT Die-Namics, Streetlights die

MFT Die-Namics, Puffy Clouds die

Copic Sketch markers

Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils

MFT Hybrid inks (Grout Grey, Kraft, Chocolate)

Neenah Desert Storm paper

tiny half pearl

double-sided adhesive tape



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!