Friday 12 July 2019

A bookmark with a fox

I can't stop making bookmarks, I think I'm obsessed now :-) But one idea is followed by another idea in my head. 

This one is made with the lovely MFT stamp sets, Friendly Foxes and Scene Builder by Stacey Yacula.


For the stamping, I used an MFT Hybrid ink cube (Chocolate), except the clouds. Then I coloured them with Copic Sketch markers.

Fox: E31, YR27, E13, E00, W1, W00, B93, B95

Tree: YG13, YG63, YG67

Grass: G21, YG13, G0000

Flowers: Y02, B93, B95

I also used the tiny flower stamp from the Fairy Happy stamp set and the Stitched Tag Die-Namics.


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. He's absolutely charming - and the delicate colouring is just perfect. Since I always have several books on the go at a time, I don't think there's such a thing as too many bookmarks!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!