Friday 8 November 2019

Winter card with Penny Black stamps

Hello everyone, I'm here with a wintry card or a Christmas card which was made with Penny Black stamps and watercolour technique.


I took a 300gsm watercolour paper and stamped the images from the Sharing a song and Winter illumination stamp sets with Coffee Ranger Archival ink.

Then I coloured them with watercolour markers (Ranger Distress, Zig Clean). In the end, I added some snow dots with white Gelly Roll.

With my card, I would like to join the November challenge of the Penny Black and More blog: Christmas.

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



2 comments:

  1. You have created a really lovely Wintry scene with your PM stamps, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Monika! Your coloring is fabulous! I've never learned how to use markers properly, I'm afraid, so I'm in awe of how you create such realistic looks from them. Well done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!