Thursday 5 December 2019

Christmas card for love birds

One of my acquaintances asked me to make a card for her father who has found love again in his eighties. 


This is the Christmas version of my earlier card but here it was important to make the female bird in the same hight as the male bird. Since this female bird stamp looks into the same direction as the male bird, I had to try the mirror stamping to place the female bird and a male bird into a face to face position. This was the first time I tried this technique :-) 

I put their initials on the Christmas hats and a heart over the USA because they will visit the US next year.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Destination

Sizzix Side Order, Valentine

Sizzix Thinlits de, Alphanumeric Label - for the initials on the hats

Stampers Anonymous, Bird Crazy (CMS212)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things (CMS237)

Ranger embossing powders (Princess Gold, Black)

Ranger Distress markers

Idea-Ology, Sticker books (retired)

Micro Glaze - sealing the images


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Traditional Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!