Tuesday 3 December 2019

Christmas card with Mr Snowman

Hello Everyone, I'm here again with a Christmas card! But this time I used Mr Snowman and the Apline die sets by Tim Holtz.



The background was painted with the mixture of the following Distress paints: Broken China, Picket Fence and Bundled Sage. When it was dry, I stamped and heat embossed snowflakes from these stamp sets: Winter Sketchbook (CMS094) and Holiday Drawing (CMS284). The three snowflakes from the latter set were cut apart by me. 

To the bottom part, I added Distress Grit Paste.


The edges of the cart were inked with Vintage Photo Archival ink.

All the cut-outs were hand-painted. For the snowman's scarf, gloves and the text, I used Festive Berries.


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!