Tuesday 10 December 2019

White and gold Christmas card with Jolly St Nick

I have already made many black and white projects, so it was time to try another colour combo. This time I chose the white and the gold and I created a huge Christmas card with Jolly St Nick.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Jolly St Nick

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa's Helper - for the packages

Sizzix Thinlits die, Atomic Elements - for the background

Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Holiday Greens - for creating the wreath (I used only the holly leaves)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Robotic - for the gold dots on the tree

Sizzix Bigz XL die, Deco - for the text

Sizzix Bigz die, Crescent Moon - for the gold stars

Sizzix Bigz die, Holiday Wreath - for the bow of the wreath

Sizzix Bigz die, Evergreen - for the Christmas tree

Ranger Archival ink, Vintage Photo

Ranger Distress ink, Antique Linen

white and gold paint



Here I can show you which pieces were used from the Atomic Elements for the background. I wanted to make a starry background which is a little similar to the pattern of the Starry Layering Stencil.





With my card, I would like to join the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stars

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Traditional Christmas

A Vintage Journey: Holly Jolly Christmas




2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely in the gold and white - a great mix of beautiful die cuts for your Santa scene - so much texture added with the embossed background and layering of die cuts! thanks for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey this month (again!)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card. I says fun, jolly and festive in a elegant way. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!