Sunday 14 June 2020

Bookmark - rabbit with parachute

For making this bookmark I had two inspirations. One of them was my earlier bookmark with the same rabbit and the second was the current MFT sketch challenge, the Sketch 493.


I used two MFT stamp sets illustrated by Stacey Yacula for creating this bookmark. The Sky High and the Scene Builder. The latter stamp set is one of my favourites and I think it will soon become the most frequently used stamp set by me. 

And here I share with you a tutorial of making the field because I will need this later.

So, I started with YG0000:

  
Next with YG25


Next YG23


Next G21


Next YG11


Then I repeated again with YG0000


And then YG21



For the tree, I used YG67, YG63, YG61.



I hope this tutorial will be useful for you too!

And here is an another photo of the finished bookmark.



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and absolutely lovely colouring of it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!