Sunday 13 September 2020

Complementary colours - purple and yellow

Hello everyone, here is my second project for our September challenge over at the Country View Challenges. Our theme is Complementary Colours and the lovely Evelyn chose this theme, hence she will be your hostess.

My first project was a card with golden circles. For that card I used all the main colours. Here I stayed on the abstract art, on circles actually but instead of all the main colours I chose only the purple and the yellow.

Here is my new creation.



The black background paper was painted with acrylic paint. 

The circles were cut out with the Simon Says Stamp Ring Frame die from Idea-Ology 8x8" Metallic Kraft paper (gold). I also put this paper under the black panel. 

The circles in the circle frames were painted with acrylic paints too.

I also glued some gold dots on the side to complete the composition.



If you have a project with complementary colours, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where you can win a £20 voucher.

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Monika, so striking! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!