Thursday 25 March 2021

Easter card with Cottontail by Tim Holtz

The last time, I so enjoyed making a patterned background with Easter eggs using Pumice Stone and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide inks that I decided to make another one with some changes, of course. Here you can see my earlier card that I mentioned and there you can find the tutorial as well.

And here is my today card.


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Spring Shadows (CMS393)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Sizzix Wildflower Stems 1 

Sizzix Bigz die, Cottontail

Ranger Distress Oxide ink pads (Pumice Stone, Speckled Egg)

Ranger Distress paint (Speckled Egg)

Ranger Distress Archival ink pads (Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo)

Ranger Distress ink pad (Gathered Twigs)


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!