Sunday 19 June 2022

Bookmark with little kitten

Hello everyone, let me show you the bookmark that I made for my friends who recently rescued a kitten. Two weeks after she was born, this kitten was separated from her mother. My friends had to feed her with kitten milk replacer for weeks. Now she is 7 weeks old and a completely healthy kitty.

And here is the tag.


What I used:

My Favorite Things, BB Sittin' Pretty stamp set

My Favorite Things, BB New Best Friend stamp set

My Favorite Things, Essential Sentiments stamp set

My Favorite Things, Stitched Traditional Tag Die-Namics

Copic Sketch markers



And here is the little one in my lap. Her name is Losange which means rhombus in English. Isn't she beautiful?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!