Monday 25 July 2022

Tags with red minis

Hello everyone, I'm here with my second project that I made for our July challenge, Travel. Actually, it's not quite true because I made these tags for a friend who saw my tag with the green mini and she wanted one for herself and for her friend with red mini. I assume you guessed that they are red mini owners.


These tags were made almost the same way like the tag with green mini. But for the backgrounds here I used DecoArt paints. Both bottom parts were painted with Dove Grey, but the sky of the left tag was painted with Shoreline and the right tag with Winter Blue.




The cars were painted with Candied Apple Distress paint.

The sun was painted with DecoArt Taffy Cream and 




What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wacky Transport by Tim Holtz (665220)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cityscape Suburbia by Tim Holtz (661811)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Falling Hearts by Tim Holtz (664415)

Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order die, Beach by Tim Holtz (662713)

Idea-Ology Sticker Book, Small Talk (TH93193)

etc.



So if you have a travel project, please don't hesitate to join our July challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Craft Shop.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Monika, I love how you are so creative with dies! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!