Thursday 15 September 2022

Birthday card with blue bird and umbrella

Hello everyone, the card that I want to show you right now was inspired by one of my older cards. That one, but that card was such a huge card and I wanted a smaller, more useful card. So I made this one:



When a few days ago started to make a thank you card with pumpkins, I embossed two backgrounds with the Flourish stamp by Tim Holtz, one with Ranger Sage embossing powder, and the other with Weathered White. The Sage was used for the pumpkins, so the white became the background of the birthday card.

The bird was coloured with Faded Jeans Distress ink, Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink, Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress inks.

The sentiment is not from Tim, it's a My Favorite Things stamp. It was heat embossed with white embossing powder on brown card stock.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Feathered Friends (664433)

Sizzix Thinlits die, The Gent (665202)

Stampers Anonymous, Lattice&Flourish (CMS257)

My Favorite Things Stamp, Essential Sentiments

Ranger Distress inks (Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink (Stormy Sky)

Ranger embossing powders (Weathered White, White Super Fine)

etc.


With my card I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Die Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!