Thursday 29 September 2022

Wine tag with Sizzix Toil&Trouble die

Hell everyone, I'm here with a Halloween wine tag. This time I put the lovely witch from the Sizzix Toil&Trouble set on the tag.





To make this tag, I cut out a wine tag from 300 gsm watercolour paper then I blended different purples (Distress Oxide inks) to the surface. I masked the place of the moon which means I covered that area with the circle I cut out from the tag. 

The moon was coloured first with Antique Linen and Picket Fence Distress Oxide inks, then I used the moon mask and I blended Hickory Smoke through the stencil.

I inked the edges with Black Soot Archival ink and made some grass with the Scarecrow stamp.

I spritzed the tag with water, then I spattered with Walnut Stain Spray Stains.

I covered the whole tag with Resist spray. I didn't spray it, I tapped the liquid with a sponge to the surface.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Toil&Trouble (665561)

Ranger Distress Oxide inks (Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Dusty Concord, Antique Linen, Hickory Smoke, Picket Fence)

Stampers Anonymous, Regions Beyond (CMS274)

Stampers Anonymous, The Scarecrow (CMS451)

MFT Wine Tag Die-Namics

etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!