Sunday 30 October 2022

Christmas card with MFT Jingle All The Way stamp - Santa on the roof

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my Christmas card that  I made for the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest in the Coloring Virtuoso Category. 




I wanted to create a night before Christmas scene with Santa on the roof. He is just checking his list before delivering the presents to the children in that household. 


For manking this scene, I mixed the Jingle All The Way stamp set with the Shout It From The Rooftops.  First I stamped Santa and the reindeer, then I used masking sheet to cover them, then I stamped the roof. I created the moon and the clouds by myself with Copic Sketch markers. Here you can see the process photos.



What I used:

MFT Stamps, BB Jingle All The Way stamp set

MFT Stamps, YUZU Shout It From The Rooftops stamp set

Copic Sketch markers

masking sheets

etc.








1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely perfect night sky! I love what you chose to create this scene, it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!