Monday 30 January 2023

All you need is love - Valentine's Day banner

Let me show you my latest make, a love banner that I created for Valentine's Day. But I'm sure a banner like this can be handy on a wedding anniversary, or first date anniversary as well. 


So, how did I make this? Well, I cut out 18 banners from red paper, using a Sizzix die of Framelits Plus die set, Banners. Then I cut out 18 banners with a one size smaller die from patterned paper. 

I inked the edges of the pink paper with Antique Linen, and the red polka dot with Vintage Photo.


Then I glued the patterned papers to the red bigger banners. I cut out the letters with Alphanumeric Bulletin dies from dark brown paper. I adhered the letters to the banners without the frames.



The next step was to make holes in the upper corners of the banners. For this, I used my Crop-A-Dile, Big Bite Punch (We R Memory Keepers).


I also made two banners with heart in the middle. For this, I chose the Heartfelt Bigz die and one of the hearts which has nearly the same heights as the letters. 




What I used:




Ranger Distress ink (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen)

We R Memory Keeper, Crop-A-Dile Big Punch



I hope you like it! And if you need a banner for Valentine's Day you still have plenty of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!