Wednesday 22 January 2014

Winter birthday party - paper pom-pom and light wreath

Fête d'anniversaire en hiver - pompon en papier et couronne lumineuse


Eszter's birthday decoration grew with new elements. 




I'm ready with the paper pompoms (pompons) which are - following the colours of the previous decorations - made of light blue and white tissue papers. I will hang them up to a tight string on the day of the party. 




I got the tutorial from Martha Stewart webpage. For this I can only add my dimensions, the big pom pom is made of 50x35 cm tissue papers and the little ones are made of 25x17,5 cm papers. 





The other element is the light wreath. I just had to replace the red Christmas baubles with the pale blue baubles. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!