Thursday 6 February 2014

DIY porcelain painting - Easter plate with bunny and dots

For the Easter porcelain painting I have bought Hobby Line paints because I can bake it in the oven at 160 degree. For me it looks safer than the only air-drying paints. Pebeo also has porcelain paints which need baking.






Because of the upcoming Easter I wanted to paint something seasonal.  Since I didn't buy special templates for the porcelain painting I used my cookie cutter as a template.

Just to make sure I drew the plate with my imagined plan.
















I put several coats of green paint on the bunny to make it darker, but I always waited to dry the previous coat before I painted another one.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!