Sunday 30 November 2014

Sizzix - Tim Holtz Santa tag

For this card I used the Sizzix latest Santa die by Tim Holtz. It's so cute, isn't it?










St. Nick is made of felt, except his face. 

I cut out the tag from chipboard paper. I also cut out two tags from book papers and I put on them one coat of modelling paste. 


I wrote "MIKULÁS" on the tag, because this is the name of St. Nick in Hungarian. I covered the letters with green Marabu Glitter Liner. 

I placed a red rhinestone in the middle of the holly leaves.



What I used:



Memory Box alphabet die

felt

rhinestone

chipboard paper, cardstock, book pages

Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads

Marabu Glitter Liner

Marabu modelling paste

ribbon

Rayher metal bells

glue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!