Friday 20 February 2015

Sizzix - Easter egg paper garland

Well, I've already begun to put up the Easter decorations and I started with the paper sign. 






For the garland I used the biggest Sizzix egg die to cut out six eggs from chipboard. After I cut out six light blue and six light green eggs from cardstocks.








The coloured papers were run through the machine between embossing folders.









After I inked the embossed papers.







Then I glued the coloured eggs to the chipboard eggs. 


I cut out the letters of EASTER with Brenda Walton sizzlits die.


I glued the brown letters to one side of the eggs and after I put a little brown ink to the edges of the eggs.


With Crop-A-Dile Big Bite I punched holes to the top of the eggs.

I put twine to the holes and I tied bows.













What I used:




Crop-A-Dile Big Bite

twine

glue

Ranger Distress Ink (Bundled Sage)

Tsukineko Memento (Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa)

chipboard

cardstock








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!