Wednesday 18 February 2015

Sizzix - Mistletoe wreath

You might think that making a mistletoe wreath is a little bit out of time but for me a mistletoe wreath is always timely.








For making this, first I wrapped a styrofoam wreath with a green IKEA ribbon. I used hot glue to attach the ribbon to the wreath.

















Then, I cut out with my Sizzix Big Shot the mistletoe branches from Rayher Crepla foam sheets. 






Generally I could cut out 8 branches from one sheet but when I was a little bit more skilled I could cut out 12 pieces :-D






I fixed the branches to the wreath with hot glue.








I added white pearls on the mistletoes because they were supposed to be the mistletoe berries. 








What I used:



Rayher foam sheets

IKEA Framstalla ribbon

styrofoam wreath

hot glue

white pearls






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!