Friday 13 February 2015

Sizzix - greeting card with owl

Sizzix - Carte de voeux avec chouette


I received this die yesterday and right after I opened the package I started to create something. I made these cards:












Now I tell you how to do them.


First of all, I searched free papers on internet to download and I can highly recommend you the Mein Lila Park blog where you can find loads of beautiful free printable papers.

From this blog I printed on 200 grammes papers a pink polka dot, a turquoise chevron and a yellow gingham pattern. I put one paper two times to the printer to make a double sided printed papers. I used this one for the body of the owl.

Here you can see the frontside and the back of the owl.











With a large rectangle framelits die I cut out the card and with a one size smaller rectangle die I cut out an overlay.


Around the smaller rectangle I tied a nice ribbon.








Then I attached the smaller to the larger.









To the inside I made a sentiment with a Stampin' Up stamp: "You are a great friend".








I attached the owl with double sided 3D adhesive pads.








How cute it is!








What I used:





white, 200 grammes cardstocks to print on

coloured cardstocks

Tsukineko Memento inkpad (Rose Bud)

Stampin' Up stamp

adhesive

ribbons

pearl









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!