Sunday, 15 February 2015

Sizzix greeting card with owl for boys - GAME!

This owl is so, so cute that today I had to get out the die from the box and I had to run it through the machine a couple of times. On Friday I had made girly greeting card from this die, but today I have made the boyish versions.






If you want to know the how to do, please click here, because I've already explained everything in the blogpost of the girly version.


But here, right now, I would like to invite you to a little game.

I have a tiny little wish to get more followers on this blog. So I  have figured out a game where you can win two of these greeting cards. You can win not just the boyish cards but the girly cards too, if you choose them, or one of them. If you win I will send you wherever you live in the world.


Well, what you have to do: 1. You have to register as a FOLLOWER of this blog, 2. and you have to write a comment which cards you choose 3. and that's it.


That game ends on 22nd of February. If you register on my Hungarian blog and if you leave a comment there you have double chance.


And now, here come the cards!



1. Blue and green striped owl with "You are a great friend!" sentiment
















2. Green striped owl with "Happy happy birthday" sentiment


















3. Blue polka dot owl with "You are a great friend!" sentiment

















4. Blue chevron owl with "Happy happy birthday" sentiment














And the names of the girly cards (pictures on the link mentioned above):


5. Pink polka dot owl with "You are a great friend" sentiment

6. Turquoise chevron owl with "You are a great friend" sentiment


Thank you for your participation and have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!