I made these cards for Eszter's grandmothers. And I would like to participate in a challenge on the blog, "Mixed Media Card Challenge".
I can show you step by step how to make it.
1. Cut out the Sizzix Sizzlits Flower and take it to pieces.
2. Colour the petals. I coloured them with ink and after I put a layer of medium to protect and enhance the colour.
3. Colour the outline of the flower, the stem and the leaves.
4. Colour the rest parts.
5. Cut out a rounded square. I draw the square with using the sizzlits die (I extended a little bit) and I cut out wit scissors.
6. If you have a Tim Holtz's distresser then use it to the edges, if not (like me) use your nail and distress the edges :-)
7. Colour the edges.
8. Stamp the "Thank you" from Tim Holtz's Simple Sayings stamp set.
9. Cut out the sayings.
10. Now, start to assemble the card and glue the pieces to the card.
11. Stamp the Happy Mother's Day to the inside. ( I used a Stampin' Up stamp)
What I used:
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamp, Simple Sayings
Stampin' Up Stamp, Happy Mother's Day
Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress inks
glue, plain cardstocks