Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas card with the Urban Stamps Tulip Design stamp - Christmas tree

Here I am again with another card to which I used another Christmas stamp by the Urban Stamps. Isn't that cute?


























With this card I would like to enter to the challenge of the Fantasy Stampers Blog - Traditional Christmas.




What I used:


Urban Stamps, Tulip Design Stamp, Christmas Tree



Sizzix Framelits Die, Square (657565)





Ranger Distress Markers

Ranger Distress ink pad (Brushed Corduroy)

watercolour pencils





2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Monika - such a lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done - that button finishes the card perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!