Thursday 18 February 2016

12 tags of 2016 - February - Tag for my dad

When I create something I always have to think of someone whom I intend to give my make. I can't create for my drawers, so when I decided to do my version of Tim's February tag I figured out to make it for my dad because he will celebrate his birthday on the 22nd of February.









In the picture you can see my dad as a schoolboy from the 1950'.

The Le Grand Hotel Monte Carlo ephemera has a meaning too... Once he spent a holiday with us at the French Riviera and that time we visited Monte Carlo too :-)

The heart actually is a leftover, I made it for another project but I didn't use it. The heart cutout was covered with music sheet, coloured with Ranger Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and the edges with Gathered Twigs - if I remember rightly. Finally I covered with Ranger Distress Crackle Paint (Clear Rock Candy).

I can show you two pictures of my background using the monoprint technique but if you click to Tim's blog you can find every detail how you can make your own February tag.












And my tag from other angles:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!