Saturday 2 July 2016

Square card with Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamps

On the Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Blog there is an interesting challenge, called Tic-Tac-Toe. From a square grid you can choose a line and you have to use those elements. 

It was so interesting and so challenging so I chose a line: Stamp-Stencil-Spray, but accidentally I used the colour blue so I could fulfill another line: Sequins-Blue-Spray, I just had to put some sequins on my card.

So I made this:




I show you my background without the cut-outs:












With this card I would like to also enter the following challenges:

Stamps&Stencils - Floral Frenzy

Craft Stamper Magazine TIMI Challenge - Anything goes



I hope you like it! Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and what a fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful monika. I love that background and thanks for joining us at stamps and stemcils too. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika, happy you are having fun with our tic tac toe challenge! I love how you just changed gears in the middle of it. Beautiful card, the embossed flowers almost seems to be stitched. Thanks so much for joining our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning! I have all of these products and am so inspired! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps & Stencils. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing and LOVE your project for the Craft Stamper this month
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!