Monday 12 December 2016

12 tags of 2016 - Tim Holtz December Tag

Here I am again with another Tim Holtz tag, but right now with my version of the December tag of 12 tags of 2016! Except one tag, I made all Tim's tag this year - so I think I can  pat my shoulder! Well done, me :-)






Some differences between Tim's tag and mine.

1. For making my tag I used one sheet from the set of the Textile Surfaces and not the Textured Surfaces.

2. I hand stitched my tag because my sewing machine is still out of order - I hope Santa will bring me one ;-)

3. After the gold embossing I put some shadowing with black alcohol marker to highlight the letters of 'hello'.

4. And I wanted to show more from my background, because  I love the polka dot pattern and I worked a lot with it :-)


And now, here is my Hello December tag from other angles:








I hope you like it! Happy preparations for Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. I love this Monika - probably more than tims!!!! So naughty aren't I? Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous take on the December tag, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take. The polka dots are so fun, and love all the red and Santa image...great and fun take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fa, la, la, LOVE your take on Tim's this month! So happy you spared the polka dots because it is polka perfect! This may be my favorite! I sure hope you are a winner! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and FUN!!! I LOVE all that red! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika...wow the textile background texture really shows off your design...LoVe it....with all your Christmas ephemera! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a fabulous tag! Love all the bits of Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!