Sunday 5 February 2017

Winter birthday party - treat boxes

It was Eszter's birthday party this Saturday. For her guests I prepared treat boxes. And since it was a winter themed party I decorated the boxes with snowflakes.





I used the Box Framelits Die I got for the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit


With one of the Square Framelits Dies (657565), I cut out the covers for the boxes.


For the covers I used the First Edition Silent Night Papers (8x8) but some of them were stamped with snowflake stamps.


I used two snowflake stamps:


Hero Arts, Snowflakes by Lia Griffith (CL901)


I cut out the big snowflakes on the top with Sizzix Thinlits Die, Mini Paper Snowflakes by Tim Holtz (661599) from silver glitter paper.





I glued rhinestone in the middle of each one.


I could put quite a lot of candies in it: two Mini Smarties, one Mozart Kugeln, two mini Milka Eggs with Oreo flavour, and three Lindt Lindor chocolate balls :-)





And because I couldn't close the lid entirely, it kept popping open, I made a closure on the side. For this I used one small Sizzix Framelits Circle die to cut out circles from the same glitter paper I used for the top snowflakes. 
I fix them to the side of the box with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Fasteners. Then I applied silver string to close the lid.


And in the end let me show you the winter birthday cake with snowflakes I have made my 11 years old Eszter.






Have a wonderful Sunday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!