Wednesday 7 June 2017

Card with red hearts - blue flourish background

Let me show you my second project for our June challenge at the Country View Challenges: HEARTS




The basic is a kraft paper. 

The next layer is a plain blue cardstock that I embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, Flourish by Tim Holtz (661822).

I smeared white ink onto the floral patterns with a hard sponge.

The hearts were cut out with one of the Primitive Hearts of a Sizzix Bigz die (656335) twice.

I coloured with DecoArt Americana Berry Red colour then I inked with Vintage Photo the edges.

The text is from Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Small Talk sticker book (TH93193).





I hope you like it! And if you have a project with heart or hearts, please don't hesitate to join our June challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!






3 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the red hearts against the blue background !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Flourish, a classic! Great card Monika, it's simple and clean and would work for a man (as well as a woman).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!