Wednesday 28 June 2017

Mini Halloween skull box

Oh I know, I know it's not Halloween yet but my nephews are getting bigger and they more and more like the scary things, the Harry Potter kinda things.




This is a mini box (6x6x4,5cm). Actually it was one of my ring boxes that I altered the way I've already posted a long time ago here. There is only one difference though... at this box the first step was to glue the half scull with a glue gun and then I covered with paper napkins.


Here is the plastic skull I cut it half.




And another photo when it was painted black.











Thanks for visiting me!


3 comments:

  1. this is absolutely brilliant - I know my eldest daughter would adore it! Brilliant make!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous box Monika, brilliantly put together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing, Monika - brilliantly spooky and so much fabulous texture.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!