Wednesday 19 July 2017

Card with pirate boy by MFT stamps

Hello Everybody, I'm sorry I have been silent lately but I'm on a long holiday in Hungary. We visited my family in the Eastern part of the country and right now I'm at the lake Balaton enjoying the warm water and hot weather!


Among my photos I have found a picture of a card which was made by MFT stamps.





And I have found some last year photos from the Balaton when we were on a pirate ship with the kids. What a coincidence!!!












I hope you enjoy the summer and your holiday just like me with my family!!! Big hugs!


2 comments:

  1. He's about the cutest pirate I've seen - not very scary though! How fabulous to have a trip on a pirate ship - thanks for sharing the photos.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful make Monika - and I adore that pirate ship on Balaton - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!