Tuesday 22 August 2017

Wooden box with super boy by MFT stamps

One of my classmates from the high school became a vet. During the summer when we are in our hometown we often visit him with our dog, Rozi.

He was the vet who spayed Rozi, who every summer gives her the vaccinations and who cured her from an ear infection this summer. And sometimes he doesn't ask any money for the treatment, like this summer, although he vaccinated her and gave us medicine! He absolutely refused my money when I wanted to pay! 

So I decided to make something them, something that I can give him and his family.

First of all I have made two boxes for his sons, Misu and Zéti.




For these boxes I used the MFT Super Boy stamp which is unfortunately not available right now (maybe discontinued).




For this project I used wooden boxes and painted them with acrylic paints. The stamped images were heat embossed.




I hope they will like it! And now I'm planning something for my hero vet!




1 comment:

  1. wow what a wonderful vet! I love your boxes too Monika! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!