Friday 20 October 2017

Christmas card with PaperArtsy ornaments

Here I am again with another card with the same stamp set that I used twice recently. 

When I finished my card for the Pearlescent challenge over at PaperArtsy, I had a new idea right away! I wanted to create a background covering with the Rayher-DecoArt Pearl Shimmer. I think it can work similarly to the PaperArtsy Fresco Pearl Glaze.





Here I can show you the colour of my card before the Pearl Medium and after. It was a cream colour card, I embossed it with a Sizzix embossing folder and then I put 2 or maybe 3 layers of Pearl shimmer. It dries very quickly and the effect is amazing!





My design is completely the same as here. But this version here is not vintage, this is more shiny and feminine.


I also put a little Ranger Perfect Pearls Biscotti powder onto the ornaments. 

And of course, I adhered two little half pearls to the corners.









3 comments:

  1. This one is gorgeous too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. The background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shine is amazing! Still a little bit Vintage and definitely more feminine, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!