Saturday 21 October 2017

Tag with PaperArtsy Zinski stamp ZA13

For this tag, I got the inspiration from one of my cards for what I already used this creature from the Zinski stamp set (ZA13). 

I really love this girl/creature. Frankly, I had no idea what it is actually but I've always thought that this could be a fairy. So this time I gave her wings as well.




I cut out a tag from a heavy cardstock (more than 300g). I painted pink both sides (DecoArt Poodleskirt Pink). Then I added one layer of Rayher-DecoArt Pearl Shimmer. Here, in my pictures, you can see the colours before and after the shimmer was applied.







I stamped the circles from another PaperArtsy stamp set (Emma Godfrey EEG24) with Ranger Archival Watering Can ink.

I also added Ranger Perfect Pearls (Biscotti) to the wings to make it more fairy wings :-)







And because none of my pictures give back the shine of the pink background, I took some more photos and luckily in one of them you can see some shimmer on the surface.




But anyway, I put half pearls on my tag, so it fits perfectly the Pearlescent challenge over at the PaperArtsy blog :-D

With my tag, I also would like to join the October TIMI challenge of the Craft Stamper blog.




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag ! I love this stamp too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - and I love the pearly sheen.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous against that shimmering background! Great tag Monika! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!