Wednesday 22 November 2017

Christmas card with large snowflake

Here is my second card that I made for the 12 tags of Christmas (2017) of The Funkie Junkie blog. This card is the interpretation of the week #8. 




You can find Linda's beautiful tag here.

As you can see, I changed some colours, and instead of the vellum, I used a plastic sheet that I embossed with the snowflake pattern embossing folder. I attached that plastic sheet to the corrugated board with two brads.





What I used:







MFT Stamp, Snow Globe Sentiments

MFT Die-Namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags

half pearl, brads

Ranger Distress and Distress Oxide inkpads

glitter stickles

plastic sheet

etc.




I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



MentésMentésMentésMentés

4 comments:

  1. Oh Monika, this is so incredibly beautiful!!! I love the color combo and luster of metallics. Incredible design, sweet friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love how frosty the blue and silver look and the red polka dot background is such a beautiful pop of color. So glad to have you back to play along in week #8!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty, Monika - love the delicate pastel blues and then that hit of red for the frame - lovely work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, Monika! This is so shimmery and absolutely STUNNING!So much glimmer and texture, and a fabulous color combination! This is a new favorite! But plenty more visits for me to drool over! Sending warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!