Friday 9 March 2018

3D flower tutorial

Hello everybody, after a few days absence in the blogland I'm here again. But during that time I didn't neglect the crafting entirely, actually I worked on future projects. 

One of them was making 3D flowers.




I cut out flowers with different Sizzix dies: Sizzix Bigz 3D Flowers (656545), Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals (656640), Sizzix Thinlits Small Tattered Florals (661806). 


I spritzed them with water and crumpled them into little balls:




Then I opened the petals and let them dry.




Then I assembled them with a heat gun. I used 5 cutouts for every flower.

There are many tutorials on youtube. I followed this lady's instructions about the glueing :-)

I was very happy with these flowers because for making them I could use the remnants, papers that left on my desk after previous projects.


I hope I will come soon! Happy crafting!



MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. These 3D flowers are GORGEOUS! And just think, you will have flowers to keep you crafting through summer! Good for you to make these all at one time, and so pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!