Friday 2 March 2018

Birthday card with a Viking

Surely, I'm in love with this Viking! When I'm thinking about choosing an image from the MFT I often choose this handsome guy. I enjoy colouring him so much!


So for the current sketch challenge of the MFT, I made this card.





What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown, Viking stamp

MFT, Wood Plank background stamp

MFT, More Essential Sentiments stamp 

Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangles, Stax1

Die Namics, Puffy Clouds

Die Namics, Home Sweet Home

Die Namics, Rectangle Word Window Frames

Ranger Archival inks (Potting Soil, Watering Can)

Ranger Archival inks ( Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky)

Copic Sketch markers



With my card, I would like to join the following challenges:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes




MentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!