Sunday 9 December 2018

Christmas banner with Santa

Every year I make some wall Christmas decorations. Last year, for example, I created Christmas rosettes and metallic star ornaments

This year, I made a banner but I think others will coming soon. 



This is a huge, an 18x26 cm banner. For the banners I used the Sizzix Framelits Plus die set, Banners (660836).

I distressed the edges of all the three layers then inked with Frayed Burlap, then spritzed with diluted Vintage Photo Spray Stain.

The first layer was a copy of my wine tag but in a bigger size, this is why I stamped and embossed the pine trees in two rows.

For the text to make a greyish blue colour, I first stamped with the Watering Can ink, dried the ink with the heat gun, then stamped again with Sky Blue ink. For this, the stamping platform is essential.



What I used:

Sizzix Framelits Plus die, Banners

Sizzix Framelits die and stamp set, Holiday Joy

Stampers Anonymous, Festive Sketch (CMS283)

Idea-Ology, Silver Tinsel Twine

Idea-Ology, Mirrored Stars

Ranger Distress ink pad (Frayed Burlap)

Ranger embossing powder (white)

DecoArt Americana paints (Winter Blue, White Wash)

Ranger Archival ink pad (Watering Can, Sky Blue)

Stamping Platform

etc.




With my banner, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: 'B' is for? - banner




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!