Tuesday 20 November 2018

Christmas wine tag with Santa

Along with my Merry Moose card, I made a wine tag with the same winter scene. If you click on the link, you can find a detailed tutorial about the background.



But for this winter scene, instead of the moose, I added Santa from the Holiday Drawings stamp set (CMS284).

The text was stamped with Ranger Archival Sky Blue ink.


And with my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let it snow

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Christmas wine tag! The winter scene looks so pretty and the addition of the santa and text compliments it beautifully 😁. Thank so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag with the vintage Santa, Monika! Love the snowy tress. Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!