Monday 3 December 2018

Christmas card with a little boy, a Christmas tree and an angel

I'm ready with the Christmas card for one of my nephews. My nephew, Zsiga, has brown hair, has a brown dog, a grey cat and in his family, the Angels bring the Christmas presents. I also wanted to imitate the tile floor in their living room :-)


Now, I have to finish my other nephew's card.


What I used:

MFT, Little Angels stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Little Buddies stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Secret Santa stamp set

MFT, Make Yourself At Home stamp set

Die-Namics, A2 Rectangles, Stax 1

Die-Namics, Squares, Stax 1

Die-Namics, Stitched Basic Edges 2

Copic Sketch markers



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card - I love that you've personalised it for your nephew... even down to the floor tiles.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!