Friday 4 January 2019

Card with Beautiful Flowers by Simon Says Stamp

For making this card, I used my brand new watercolour set of Schmincke Horadam. At the end of last year, I gathered a few pans of Horadam Aquarel colours in a container. And now it was time to try them out.


I stamped then gold embossed the Beautiful Flowers stamps by Simon Says Stamp on a 300gsm watercolour paper. Then I coloured with Schmincke Horadam colours.


The text is one of the MFT More Essential Sentiments stamp set and it was also gold embossed.

When I was ready with this, I inked the card edges with Ranger Distress Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy inks, then I sprayed the whole card with a Fixative.

The last thing was to adhere it to a kraft paper folded card and I added 3 sequins for more interest.


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Something New - as my watercolour set is brand new

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!





2 comments:

  1. Everything is so festive about this card, really beautiful!!!
    Happy 2019!!!
    Hugs,
    Zsuzsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look, what lovely watercolouring. A great idea to do the gold embossing - it looks really elegant, but of course it also makes the watercolouring easier! Such a glamorous card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!