Tuesday 26 March 2019

Pencil coloured flowers on blue background

I just love these Fresh-Cut Flowers by MFT (My Favorite Things). This is my third card with this stamp in a very short time. The first one was watercoloured, the second was pencil coloured on kraft paper and this one is pencil coloured again but on blue cardstock.



The flowers were heat embossed with Ranger Silver embossing powder then I coloured them with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils. I used the following colours: White, Light Red Violet, Light Magenta, Dark Cadmium Yellow, Light Green, May Green, Earth Green Yellowish.

The text is part of the Essential Sentiments stamp set and heat embossed with the same silver embossing powder.

I cut it out with Die-Namics Fishtail Sentiment Strip.




With my card, I would like to join the Craft Stamper Magazine TIMI challenge: Anything goes




1 comment:

  1. Another stunnner. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!