Friday 29 March 2019

Easter card with Cottontail

Hello crafty friends, let me show you my version with Tim Holtz Cottontail Sizzix Bigz die. This is my first project with this beautiful bunny but not the last, soon I will come with more creations in scheduled posts.


The first rectangle layer was coloured with PaperArtsy Cheesecake Fresco paint. Then I embossed with Tim Holtz 3D Botanical embossing folder.



Then I smudged Picket Fence Distress crayon to the embossed parts.



The second rectangle was coloured with DecoArt Americana Dove Grey paint. I inked the edges of both layers with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.

The bunny was cut out from chipboard. First, I put a layer of gesso, then two coats of white paint. The edges were inked with Gathered Twigs.

To the bottom, I used a strip from a premade background that I didn't use so far. For this background, I used Tim Holtz 3D Lumber embossing folder and I think I coloured the same way as Tim Holtz when he was making the Village Manor in a youtube video. From 22.50 you can find that part.


For the flowers, I used the Sizzix Wildflowers 1 and the Funky Florals 1 and cut them out from coloured cardstocks. Then I inked the edges with Gathered Twigs and smeared some Picket Fence crayon to tone them back.

The text is part of the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk set and was stamped with Ranger Coffe Archival ink.



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


With my card, I would like to join the:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Play with paint
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the distress feel! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!