Thursday 11 April 2019

Interactive robot card

Hello everyone, let me show you my second card with a jumping robot which can jump higher than the earlier one as the sliding channel is longer here, on this card.



What I used:

Idea-Ology Paper Stash, Dapper 12x12" 

Core'Dinations Kraft Core paper 12x12" - I chose a blue

Sizzix Bigz die, Crescent Moon&Stars - I used the stars

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Label - for the text

Sizzix Thinlits die, Witchcraft - for the tiniest star

Sizzix Thinlits die, Robotic

Sizzix Thinlits die, Gearheads - for one of the eyes and the gear on the body

Idea-Ology, Mini Gears

Idea-Ology, Game Spinners

Ranger Distress ink pads (Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap) - for inking the edges

Ranger Distress spray stain (Walnut Stain) - for spattering

acrylic paints - for painting the robot

etc.





I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!