Tuesday 16 July 2019

Birthday card with dinosaurs

Hello everyone, I'm here again with a birthday card which was made with Sizzix, Tim Holtz dies.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Prehistoric by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz die, Village Surf Shack by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Scarecrow by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Home For The Holidays by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Haunted House by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress ink pads

Ranger Distress markers

Ranger Archival ink pads

DecoArt Americana paints




With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Animal Magic

I hope you like it!!! Happy crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Monika, so clever and funny! Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!