Friday 6 September 2019

Black and white Christmas card with an elf

I have been just ready with this black and white Christmas card. If you follow me you might know that I love to make black and white cards and wall decorations. But this was the first time when I used Tim Holtz Santa's Helper die.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Christmas Things by Tim Holtz (662418)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa's Helper by Tim Holtz (664192)

Sizzix Bigz die, Evergreen by Tim Holtz (660985)

Sizzix Bigz die, Gadget Gear 2 by Tim Holtz (661193) - I used one middle of one of the gears to make the Christmas tree decorations

Stampers Anonymous, Stripes and Holiday by Tim Holtz (CMS281) - for making the floor

different shadows of grey and black cardstocks

Ranger Distress ink, Hickory Smoke


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!