Thursday 12 September 2019

Card with gold embossed poppies

Hello everyone, here I am with a short blogpost. I've just finished a birthday card and I wanted to show you right away. This is for my mother-in-law who doesn't like the red colour and who celebrates her birthday in October.


I stamped the MFT Poppies background stamp onto a light blue cardstock using Versamark ink, then I heat embossed with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder. Before the stamping, I rubbed my paper with an antistatic bag.

The text is also from MFT. I cut out the text, then I embossed with the same gold embossing powder, but I realized that it wasn't really popped out, so I cut out the text again from the same green cardstock I used for the base. 

I also placed a gold cardstock under the panel with the poppies. 

I added some sequins and that's it!

For glueing the text and the sequins, I used Ranger Multi Medium Matte.



With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp it

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bling it on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!